New Build Thread:

mike castaldo

forum member
Reaction score
great job welds r so nice.. insane muffler on that one.. jeff good job.. gerry i cant wait.. getting chills think about how fast youll go.. them to inlet pipes are beautiful..

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
abcd011.jpg

abcd010.jpg

abcd009.jpg

abcd006.jpg

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Not to bad ;) We left it at 840.5rwhp but here's the pull before hand. 24psi of boost w/ 16degs of timing. Few key strokes and its gonna roll. Don't worry about the graph, it's a TH400 car with a race converter they don't make pretty straight lines except going down the track:beerdrink:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ehh... 834 whp....

:lol:

impressive!

spyder7724

Reaction score
couple quick questions tommy...how much for an 8.50 certified cage setup CM vs. MS and can you keep the AC with the full cage (do the front bars through the dash interfere with anything)...and why didn't this customer just lose all the heavy stuff and replace it with sheetmetal...the chassis is there so why keep the weight....you could still keep stock suspension points.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not bad considering it all being shake down stuff. 1.41 60ft 9.41 @ 146mph. 4000ft da crap air. It will be going quicker soon enough :beerdrink:

Ha ha - your 'crap'' air is 'average' air out here...lol

I think my car would kill you guys back there - have to get out there sometime.

GT RO

forum member
Reaction score
Last pass was a 9.40 @ 148.5 mph . According to JB the da was over 4800'
The humidity was ridiculous . Car will see some more testing over the weekend . Car will be in Calgary running the heads up series starting July third .

Last edited:

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Wow what a sick build, just read through the 7 pages. Very impressive!!! God i hope i have money to play with when i am older and have JPC do something like this.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The humidity was ridiculous . Car will see some more testing over the weekend . Car will be in Calgary running the heads up series starting July third .

Yup... I was there that day! Freakin humidity was unreal.

Bad ass car though :beer::beer:

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Ha ha - your 'crap'' air is 'average' air out here...lol

I think my car would kill you guys back there - have to get out there sometime.

There is nothing average about a baro at 29.0 and 75% humidity 125 grains of water. That ain't normal anywhere.

YoungBuck

Reaction score
There is nothing average about a baro at 29.0 and 75% humidity 125 grains of water. That ain't normal anywhere.
The DA at our track on Friday was around 3500....thats probably the best we'll see in the summer.

BARO was around 29, Humidity around 65....

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Wow 9.40s @ 148.5 mph is awesome for the first runs. That mph looks promising, especially in that DA. I will be in Canada in July---going to visit family in Kalispell Montana, then head up to Calagary and Banff.

How is the track in Calgary? I may be racing there quite often when I move up to the northwest in a couple years. Spokane and Billings are the only 1/4 mile tracks I have been able to find--then of course is the awesome track outside of Seattle.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back