New England Chit Chat

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Thats what I thought too!

Hey guys, Skips is having a little show today at 4. A few people are meeting up at my place (well the middle school really, 70 low street) at 3 to cruise over.

Its probably going to be rinky-dink, but there big show is a few weeks from now.

The big show is worth it to see 4 identical grabber blue 69' Mach 1's all owned by the same family. Its really amazing

Im stuck working...:wtf1:

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
Hangings ok so get this ( I'm been drinking tonite) so beer with me, and I'm on cell phone, so went to my Washington today and drove tk the summit, I get up there an terr is a fucking mustang club meet FTP
Quebec!!!, lmao, there is like 10-15 s197s , they all looking at me like I'm late or something, well yea it ass fucksd up, got some pics will post when I get go
E, I know I screwed up typing alot and auto correct sux!, don't havenpatience to fix everything, goodnight !!

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
ha.

Had an awesome weekend fishing in Canada. Made the journey from NJ to MA yesterday in the stang. I always think the ride is going to be worse than it is. Here's a pick from a stop in CT.

20110711082448.jpg

So I still don't know what to do about the front plate. Any other suggestions on brackets to get?

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
ha. I am a little. Do you think I can use that on the front lip I have though? Its a good solution, just not sure if it'll pull on the lip when driving. The lip is on there pretty good.

There's an SRT4 in my complex with a good sounding exhaust and some work done I think. He doesn't run a front plate. I need to ask him if he gets pulled over. Has dark tint too.

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
oh. didn't know that.

Doing something stupid? Like buying an LS1? ha.

Is there a lot of Chevy vs Ford attitude up here? Had a lot of it down there and it was a blast at meets. Have some good LS1 friends(I know, sounds hypocritical) with some nice cars and it always made for a good time.

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Thats pretty funny man. The "001" would irritate me the most. I can definitely live with the v6, but you better have a blower or a shot with you're going with that name. We all make mistakes when it comes to cars. Gotta start somewhere, hopefully he grows up

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
ha.

Had an awesome weekend fishing in Canada. Made the journey from NJ to MA yesterday in the stang. I always think the ride is going to be worse than it is. Here's a pick from a stop in CT.

20110711082448.jpg

So I still don't know what to do about the front plate. Any other suggestions on brackets to get?

Oh man! I gotta see it! We need to chill again soon! Let me know if u want to do dinner again. Maybe this time we can get to Town Spa for some pizza!

Edit: also, im heading to nh this weekend, if anyone is up for hitting the Kancamagus for a cruise just let me know!

Last edited:

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Thats pretty funny man. The "001" would irritate me the most. I can definitely live with the v6, but you better have a blower or a shot with you're going with that name. We all make mistakes when it comes to cars. Gotta start somewhere, hopefully he grows up

The triple gauge pillar is what got me.

Oil pressure, temp, and battery voltage? Give me a break

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
No shit. If he comes to the mega-cruise (750+ cars, July 23rd you guys should come) I'm going to pretend to be super enthusiastic about the car and ask him questions he won't know the answers to, but will answer anyway with lots of BS.

Then call him out on his BS and tell him he needs to burn that poor car to the ground. Only reason its a "Widowmaker" is his wife saw it and died of shock.

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
No shit. If he comes to the mega-cruise (750+ cars, July 23rd you guys should come) I'm going to pretend to be super enthusiastic about the car and ask him questions he won't know the answers to, but will answer anyway with lots of BS.

Then call him out on his BS and tell him he needs to burn that poor car to the ground. Only reason its a "Widowmaker" is his wife saw it and died of shock.

ha, be nice. but yea, the gauges were over the top too.

Yea man, we'll get some food. We should try for a photo shoot too.

Where is this mega cruise?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back