New exterior parts thanks to forum Vendors

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
I picked up the Agent 47 mirrors from Late Model Restoration. Easy install and of course awesome service. Also picked up from SD Mustang Accessories hidden fog light, horn relocation kit, and the sequential taillight harness. Which worked out amazing with my 9-bar grill. Highly recommend these vendors, great deals and great service. And last I added the CDC trunk panel. Haven't finished PSing these photos to clean them up but couldn't wait to share.

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6621.jpg

IMG_6630.jpg

IMG_6626.jpg

Last edited:

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Roush hood scoop ... car is looking sic bro ! Were did you get the GT/CS trunk light cover from ..???

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
Roush hood scoop ... car is looking sic bro ! Were did you get the GT/CS trunk light cover from ..???

The car came with it actually. Probably something off ebay. Ya the car is coming along a lot from stock. And actually the hood scoop I believe is off an earlier mustang. It came with the car as well. Only mustang I have seen with that type of scoop. Its slightly wider then the spray nozzles. Its bolted to the hood as well. I have looked many times to find the same one cause people always ask me.

Now if I can sell some old Evo 9 parts I will get cams and new gears for the rear end.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Thanks uwishprod Your car looks great with the mirrors and grille. I like that you added the bar horse emblem.

Ed

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back