New Fat Ass shoes!

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
So I finally got some new drag radials for my 15x10 rear Racestar's. Got the tires mounted and balanced then installed them on the car.... Relocating the rear sway was a fuckin bitch..... For only being 6 bolts.... Heres some pics of the meats.... Tires are M&H DR's in 325/50/15
IMAG00371.jpg

IMAG00381.jpg

Whatcha guys think? :beer:

Last edited:

5.SLOW

Reaction score
need a back shot so see how wide they are under the car. but looking good

11secLX

forum member
Reaction score
Is that under stock springs cause it looks like good clearance.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Looks great man. You should have no issue with traction now. I'm debating on getting some for next year.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Traction FTMFW!
That was the goal! thanx stk
Is that under stock springs cause it looks like good clearance.
Their FRPP K springs.... 1.5" lower then stock GT springs...
Nice man! those are some big bitches lol
Hahaha yup. Your next man! If you need a hand with setting yours up, let me know..
Looks great man. You should have no issue with traction now. I'm debating on getting some for next year.
Thanx Irish. Im planning on running the car next sat 9/17..... Hopefully Ill have a new PB like you soon..... Again, congrats man... Gotta be a good feeling after all the hard work...

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I was debating between a flat black vinyl wrap or cams/cutouts but your pictures just added a third option...lol. Fuck this car is a money pit.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
It is a great feeling to see it all come together. You couldn't see the smile through my helmet but it was there for sure. Then I got a little nervous when I saw the time thinking I was going to get kicked out for no cage haha. You might have that feeling too after launching on those mothers:beer:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I was debating between a flat black vinyl wrap or cams/cutouts but your pictures just added a third option...lol. Fuck this car is a money pit.
Wait till you start to dig into the motor.... haha
It is a great feeling to see it all come together. You couldn't see the smile through my helmet but it was there for sure. Then I got a little nervous when I saw the time thinking I was going to get kicked out for no cage haha. You might have that feeling too after launching on those mothers:beer:
Just hope its all smiles and alittle nerves myself.... haha

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Can't wait to see pics from the rear. I've got the M.T. 325/50/15's on mine and they stick out a little....if the M&H's are a little narrower I'll be going for them the next time.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back