New Forum Software

EBABlacknChrome

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok now that I know this isn't just me, when are they going to fix this??? A lot of whats left here is purely based on pictures so without it os very frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I found somthing else on here saying you have to download something from Google chrome just not sure what that's all about. Have had a lot a trouble viewing photos on the last two weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like SVTF is working with Photobucket to recover all the pictures and increasing their own to allow more photo uploads.

Anyone here doing that?

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like SVTF is working with Photobucket to recover all the pictures and increasing their own to allow more photo uploads.

Anyone here doing that?

I plan on recovering the PB images soon.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
I've been occasionally getting a "User Sync" line added to my back-button's list of previous pages. When it happens, it's immediately below the S197Forums page I'm currently open to, and it refuses to permit the back button to work in left-click fashion. Right-clicking the back button and selecting any line below "User Sync" is a work-around, but it's a PITA when just a left click is the way it's supposed to work.

I have a feeling it's somehow associated with XenForo because it never happens on vbulletin sites. Needless to say, between this, the unsubscribe thing, and a few other things, I'm not a fan of XenForo. I'm actually afraid that it will end up killing the forum entirely.

Norm

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back