New from Air Lift Performance!!!

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
We have taken our already versatile suspension and made it even better! Introducing the Air Lift Performance Track-Pack air suspension. We have developed a coil over style strut and shock to take handling to the next level!! These new mono-tube suspension components are 30 damping adjustable front and rear to help you fine tune the ride and handling characteristics. Front struts come with red anodized camber plates with high quality mono-ball bearings to help dial in your track alignment with over 3 degrees of camber adjustment. Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so you can dial-in your preferred pressure/ride height combination.

This front kit goes about 1/2" lower than our existing kit, giving you the ultimate ground hugging stance you are looking for when you are trying to set yourself apart from the crowd. The front offers a 4.75" drop from stock while the rear offers 4.17" worth of slamification. Our suspension will also allow you to go an inch above stock, so steep driveways are no longer an issue. :thumb2:

Front
75523_v1_20120101.jpg

75523_v3_20120101.jpg

75523_v4_20120101.jpg

Rear
75623_v1_20120101.jpg
75623_v3_20120101.jpg

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
NICE. this is what i want. Whats the price of the set?

is there a way to be able to control the bags from an app on your phone?

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
what would be the bags "spring" rates??

this looks like my coilovers replaced with bags where the springs go

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
NICE. this is what i want. Whats the price of the set?

is there a way to be able to control the bags from an app on your phone?

Pricing is not completely set yet.

We are debuting a phone app at SEMA this year which will be available shortly. :thumb2:

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
So these are probably better designed for autocross, how well would this do for drag racing.

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
what would be the bags "spring" rates??

this looks like my coilovers replaced with bags where the springs go

You are right, these are coil overs with a bag instead of a spring. Spring rates are hard to quote exactly because of the progressive rate of the bag compared to height, but at ride height you are looking at about 650 front and 325 rear.

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
So these are probably better designed for autocross, how well would this do for drag racing.

It is a great set up for drag racing as well because you can adjust each corner differently. If you have a little tire spin on the right rear just add a little more air pressure to keep the tire from spinning. In the front you can adjust the strut to the softest setting to get the front to come up on launch for better weight transfer.

A buddy of mine's 60ft times dramatically improved after adding our kit to his blown Mustang.

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
Pricing is not completely set yet.

We are debuting a phone app at SEMA this year which will be available shortly. :thumb2:

It is a great set up for drag racing as well because you can adjust each corner differently. If you have a little tire spin on the right rear just add a little more air pressure to keep the tire from spinning. In the front you can adjust the strut to the softest setting to get the front to come up on launch for better weight transfer.

A buddy of mine's 60ft times dramatically improved after adding our kit to his blown Mustang.

Hell yeah. by the time i get bags. it should be out then! because thats what i want to have. Thanks Jeremy!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
So, I was watching this video (which was pretty cool) and my wife asked me if the driver of the Mustang was trying to sit on the park bench bolted to the back of that Corvette! LOL

Last edited:

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score

Sounds good. I currently run QA1 coil overs up front and QA1 shocks in the back, so even if this were to give moderately similar performance, it would be a win as outside the drag strip, I am not that impressed with the QA1 stuff.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Jeremy. Do you honestly want my wallet to hate me? Because that's what's your doing releasing cool shit like this

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice... I want too... lol

New front struts and rear shocks and I would be good to go.

Let me know if you need a test subject.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back