New from d-jersey

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
ok so i got yelled at for not posting here first, thanx alloy6ix haha :)... Got my 07 SGT in june and started modding a month later with a SCT X3 haha... New to mustangs but not to the modding/car sceen. Used to have a decently modded subaru sti for a few years and decided to go back to the american muscle side since i had a 72 ss chevelle before the subaru.... nice to meet you guys and find a forum just for the s197... see ya all around

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
ok so i got yelled at for not posting here first, thanx alloy6ix haha :)... Got my 07 SGT in june and started modding a month later with a SCT X3 haha... New to mustangs but not to the modding/car sceen. Used to have a decently modded subaru sti for a few years and decided to go back to the american muscle side since i had a 72 ss chevelle before the subaru.... nice to meet you guys and find a forum just for the s197... see ya all around

yelled at? I don't remember typing with caps lock on??! lol, :kidding: Welcome man. Nice Shelby GT, best color combo for those IMO. side note, what year STi did you have?

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
^ haha.... i had a 06. she made 336whp 376wt or 409chp 450ct at 19psi stock turbo... i actaully trade it in for the biggest mistake of my life.... a 06 audi s4..... huge pill of sheet.... before i bought my sti i was going between the sti on mustang... thats why i went with my mustang now haha

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
^ haha.... i had a 06. she made 336whp 376wt or 409chp 450ct at 19psi stock turbo... i actaully trade it in for the biggest mistake of my life.... a 06 audi s4..... huge pill of sheet.... before i bought my sti i was going between the sti on mustang... thats why i went with my mustang now haha

Damn.... I think SonicBlur from here traded in his Termi for an S4 or an A4, as well.. Said the same thing, big mistake. well, it sounds like a beast when you did have it, but at least now you're back in a bad ass car again. :thumb:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
very true!..... its kinda nice to see someone else make the mistake of goin "lux sport" lol im actually ordering a vortech v3 kit next week so ill have a nastier beast now :beerchug2:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
well im goin non IC v3 brenspeed kit... just want to shoot for around 400whp.... i can upgrade if i want more hp so its a start for now lol only had the car 2 months and im already going forced haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back