New from NY

Rampage

Reaction score
Hey i'm john i have an 07 gt and live in dutchess county NY so far the only mod is a c&l CAI with the xcal3 race tune...i've been seriously looking at turboing my car and i started looking around and came across this site...so i've been looking at the hp performace stage one single turbo kit cause i want to keep my stock block for a couple years untill i can afford to build it and upgrade the turbo.....any ideas suggestions or comments would be appreciated seeing as how i don't know all that much about any of the systems

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
welcome!

Read nothing here is best advice I can give you; stay "not knowing anything" about the car. You will save lots and lots of money

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
welcome!

Read nothing here is best advice I can give you; stay "not knowing anything" about the car. You will save lots and lots of money

+1000000000000000000 check out mike @ powerhouse411.com on here he makes some great kits

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! Kiss your wallet good bye!

Rampage

Reaction score
i'm not to stressed about how much i eventually put into the car money is money i can't take it with me so may as well enjoy it while i'm here but that doesnt mean i'm looking to go all out i just want to find some good parts for a good price but thanks for the advice

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.. Rockland county here

Back