New guy from TX

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
Whats up all...new to the forum, but not too new to the stang scene...first Mustang was a 2001 GT with a built shortblock, cams, S-trim, etc...daily driver that ran 11s.
got rid of that for my first S197 in 2005...a silver 05 GT with an auto...but then got rid of that for a truck and a blown 5.0.

now im back in a 2008 Grabber Orange GT. currently it has a JLT cold air with SCT3 tune, MAC axle back, Pro 5.0 shifter and 4.10s...but in the next few months i plan on adding a blower to it and pretty much leaving it alone for the foreseeable future. of course once the cars paid off its ON

i just recently got stationed here in Ft Worth and really like it here. Much better than New Orleans :tdown:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Indeed, we travel in packs here in Houston.

Welcome to the BEST board around!

duece05

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome, a great bunch of people here......but be warned, we aren't with out our "quills" at times......lol

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
At least he isn't another one of those Harris County people...

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
At least he isn't another one of those Harris County people...
LOL Hawgman....thanks for all the welcomes guys...ive met quite a few people in the short time ive been here...though, i did spend a few months here when i was hurrivav'd here for Katrina....
and not to worry deuce05...ive been around enough car forums...my skins pretty thick :clap:

BCisme

forum member
Reaction score
Ryan how the hell are you? welcome to the GO scene! I have one now as well with mac exhaust.

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
Ryan how the hell are you? welcome to the GO scene! I have one now as well with mac exhaust.
Brian...what the hell is up man? damn, we're bringing in the old school! you still living in Virginia?

what plans do you have for your car? the GO scene...hmmmm. that just reminded me...i havent been on the GO forum in quite a while.

BCisme

forum member
Reaction score
Brian...what the hell is up man? damn, we're bringing in the old school! you still living in Virginia?

what plans do you have for your car? the GO scene...hmmmm. that just reminded me...i havent been on the GO forum in quite a while.

yea I own a house in Newport News off Harpersville. I got caught up in the deployment rotation, then transfered to a new unit last year and stabilized ever since. Hopefully I can get a break from here someday.

I have a prochamber and mac mufflers on it now, I had it tuned with a JLT intake, 4.10's and black FR500's but i took all off trying to trade it for a new truck and bring the 98 back to life but it didnt work out. Waiting for some things to happen moneywise this month, then i'll either boost it or just put it back to how I had with a few more bolt ons.

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
yea I own a house in Newport News off Harpersville. I got caught up in the deployment rotation, then transfered to a new unit last year and stabilized ever since. Hopefully I can get a break from here someday.

I have a prochamber and mac mufflers on it now, I had it tuned with a JLT intake, 4.10's and black FR500's but i took all off trying to trade it for a new truck and bring the 98 back to life but it didnt work out. Waiting for some things to happen moneywise this month, then i'll either boost it or just put it back to how I had with a few more bolt ons.

so you still have the 98 then. cool. i got rid of my 01 and really wish id never done that.

but my plans for this car are to just keep it mostly stock and add a blower. i may put a prochamber on it...but im still debating on doing that or just leaving the stock H-pipe on it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back