New in box FRPP V6 CAI with procal voucher, GTB axle back and more

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Posting a new ad to clean up and since I don't have the complete V6 power pack anymore. Mods can close the old thread:
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109209

Located in Lake St. Louis, can discount for local meet-up on shipped prices.

2005-2009 V6 FRPP CAI and voucher for Ford Procal tool to tune for CAI. New in original opened packaging (opened for pictures only). $300 shipped OBO

FRPP GTB "Bullitt" axle back, new in opened box for pictures. SOLD

FRPP new over axle pipes. $100 shipped OBO (bulky to ship)

FRPP muffler hangers (2), clamps have sold. SOLD

FRPP dual exhaust fascia pieces for converting V6 bumper to GT style for dual exhaust conversion. $20 shipped OBO SOLD

Last edited:

3Vcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
I currently have a magnapack cat back on my 05 with an off-road x pipe. I have a 302 stroker with 127300 cams, ported heads and a whipple 2.3
That mother f@&ker is loud.
Does anyone know if the GTB's will bolt up to the magnapack over the axle pipes? I'm looking to quiet the car down a little. Also does anyone know what the sound will be like compared to my current setup? Thanks in advance

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
I currently have a magnapack cat back on my 05 with an off-road x pipe. I have a 302 stroker with 127300 cams, ported heads and a whipple 2.3
That mother f@&ker is loud.
Does anyone know if the GTB's will bolt up to the magnapack over the axle pipes? I'm looking to quiet the car down a little. Also does anyone know what the sound will be like compared to my current setup? Thanks in advance

I bet YouTube has some sound clips. If the over axle pipes are 2.5" slip-on style it should fit. If you have your stock mufflers you could use that as a test for, these would fit the same.

Edit, here is the closest vid I found:

http://youtu.be/z0_YxfpbxJ8

The KR muffs I bet sound similar to the magnapacks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back