New member here

GB2010GT

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Hey whats up guys, new member on here, been on SVTPerformance forever but it seems like if you don't have a Cobra the don't bother posting. Haha. I'm from Dallas Area. Just picked up my 2010 GT in November, completely stock with 14k. It's a premium, 5 Spd, 3.73's, dark charcoal interior. Since i've had it I've added, 5% tint all around, smoked fogs/ tails, H&R SS (with Iso) Steeda CAI, SCT SF3 Tuner, pypes O/R X, and stock mufflers because my muffler delete and O/R mid pipe was ridiculous. Here's some pics and a 70-140 video

Hey what's up guys,
New member here, just picked up my 2010 GT last november. Figured I'd share some pics/vid.

Here's a 70-140ish Video

70-140 2010 GT - YouTube

Day1
1341be1f.jpg

5% + H&R SS
a72806c7.jpg

421e1c50.jpg

1d387c25.jpg

23fbd2ce.jpg

New plates
c7cef59e.jpg

b2b99481.jpg

c3407b4b.jpg

And Roll Tide

Just took it to the 1/8th mile Track Sat for the first time. On stock 245's here's my slip and video
3ee2c8b3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/SVTPerformance/ca0dd530.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
welcome aboard. your car looks extremely similar to mine...except mine has 5.0 badges and no blackouts in the back. I guess you made it out to Denton on Saturday. I would have liked to gone, but i had to work.

I was in McKinney today getting my car dyno'ed at True Street.

GB2010GT

Roll Tide
Reaction score
welcome aboard. your car looks extremely similar to mine...except mine has 5.0 badges and no blackouts in the back. I guess you made it out to Denton on Saturday. I would have liked to gone, but i had to work.

I was in McKinney today getting my car dyno'ed at True Street.

Nice man! I live about a half mile from True Street, we had a nice little cruise out to denton, except I was the only car without an LS motor of somekind! Haha. I would have loved to get that 5.0 badge on the side, but that option was a little out of my price range. Got a steal on this one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back