Jday14

Reaction score
My name is Josh and I own a 2013 red candy gt manual and just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I live in Kings Mtn., NC which is about thirty minutes south of Charlotte. I have already been reading and searching the forum and there is a lot of great info here. My car is mostly stock but it has been lowered an inch on p springs, barton two post bracket and shifter, roush axlebacks and plasti dipped wheels for now. I am currently trying to save the money for either the black saleens or 2010 gt500 wheels that AM currently has on sale. Guess that's about it look forward to learning and getting to know some you of you guys and gals!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 28

Jday14

Reaction score
Welcome. I got some saleen wheels you could buy.

Looking for some black 18x10 gonna run 275's all around with the sale I can get the tires and wheels for about 870 bucks. I am close I have a flowmaster catback for sale so if I can sale it I will have enough.

Last edited:

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome! V8 Vol has some nice black Saleen's for sale for like 400. They are 18x9/10 though. He is also in the Atlanta area so not far from you.

Jday14

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how many posts u have to have before u can post in classifieds? Got a flowmaster catback I am wanting to sale. Never mind didn't realize it was a secret just read the rules.

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Nice ride...and don't you just LOVE the Roush axlebacks? I get sexually aroused every time I crank up my car and hear those babies sing! :highfive:

Jday14

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Nice ride...and don't you just LOVE the Roush axlebacks? I get sexually aroused every time I crank up my car and hear those babies sing! :highfive:

Lol yeah they are perfect low and grumbly and scream when u punch it. I had a flowmaster catback which I liked but I was just looking for something different. The roush mufflers were exactly it! The wifey made me go with her to a wedding this past weekend but I was able to get a good pic of "ruby"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back