New Michigan Member- with pics

2007grabberGT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. New member here. I just got my '07 GT and joined after finding a few other forums that were SWAMPED with new edge and sn95 v-6 discussing which 20" rims look best on their cars:tdown:. Anyhow. . here are a few pics. . .

DSCF1939.jpg

DSCF1954.jpg

DSCF1956.jpg

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Welcome! As for what rims look the best...yea...I'm the only narcissist here. :samuri:

2007grabberGT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. My first Mustang, and I love her like she's a real person. It's almost a sickness. :evil:

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. New member here. I just got my '07 GT and joined after finding a few other forums that were SWAMPED with new edge and sn95 v-6 discussing which 20" rims look best on their cars:tdown:. Anyhow. . here are a few pics. . .

Yo man I love to talk 20" rims and tints, how dark you goin with that tint yo!

jk, but there is an occasional Redfire is the best color thread.
btw Redfire is the fastest color:evil:

Welcome to THE site!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Yo man I love to talk 20" rims and tints, how dark you goin with that tint yo!

jk, but there is an occasional Redfire is the best color thread.
btw Redfire is the fastest color:evil:

Welcome to THE site!

Guys, Guys, Guys...how many times do we need to cover this? "High Performance White" is the ONLY fast color.

Ridfire is only good for "looking" fast. When Ford orig released it, the name was "Speeding Ticket Red". LOL

:poke:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys, Guys, Guys...how many times do we need to cover this? "High Performance White" is the ONLY fast color.

Ridfire is only good for "looking" fast. When Ford orig released it, the name was "Speeding Ticket Red". LOL

:poke:

That would be torch read. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in mine yet. I do get pulled over about once a month for speeding though.
REDFIRE FTW!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Glad to see a fellow michigander with some taste in color....haha! Just west of Kalamazoo here!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back