New mustang need feedback!!!

Bullett

Pwnisher
Reaction score
So I'm getting into a mustang again! I was wondering if a sales guru out there can tell me if I'm getting a good deal? Ok if possible! First round of mods is my paxton kit!!!!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
You're getting an awesome deal.
awesome_gif_gif_gif.gif

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
So I'm getting into a mustang again! I was wondering if a sales guru out there can tell me if I'm getting a good deal? Ok if possible! First round of mods is my paxton kit!!!!

2013 Mustang GT 11.7@118 NA, 10.5@130 Boost

^ What happened to this stang?

Bullett

Pwnisher
Reaction score
Sorry never came back to thread. I spoke with beef and assured me it was good. My 13 blew up so I got rid of it. I ended up in a 13 st, and in a situation I could have never foreseen, I scooped up a 14 with leather recaros and glass roof! Sad part is I sold everything but the blower. So next week it goes back on. Still on paperplates and 1500 miles lol. Also got the gt500 quad exhaust, boss splitter, and an orx. Hopefully I can do 10.7!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Looking at your list of cars in your sig, it don't look like it's gonna be staying in the family long so boost it till it blows and move on. LOL!:crazy:

Bullett

Pwnisher
Reaction score
Lol! Everyone keeps saying that. But naw I can honestly say I love this one. The other 5.0's were cool and the only other one I still kick myself in the head for getting rid of is my California. But I absolutely love this one. And the st. That ones amazing.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back