New N2MB Dual Feature WOT BOX $160

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
New N2MB Dual Feature WOT BOX $140

Wife says I knocked her up so it looks like I'm going another route.. Ahhhh

Anyways, unused new in umm sandwich bag that I was givin.. haha

$160 shipped to any of the 48. I have paypal.

20150301_172946.jpg

EDIT* priced lowered

Last edited:

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Need to change your avatar message to "Huggies" lol!! GLWS I'm sure somebody will want it.

lostsoul

Reaction score
haha.. thanks.. I'm real at odds now what to do with the stang. I'm tired of the smog games and rough tune I have been on and I have tons of car parts I want to get rid of but ahhhh.. its all so much... but SYT is my babe too.. We have been through allot together. I even had bad thoughts of selling it for a hugh loss and getting a damn focus just to be done with it all.. fuck fuck fuck

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
haha.. thanks.. I'm real at odds now what to do with the stang. I'm tired of the smog games and rough tune I have been on and I have tons of car parts I want to get rid of but ahhhh.. its all so much... but SYT is my babe too.. We have been through allot together. I even had bad thoughts of selling it for a hugh loss and getting a damn focus just to be done with it all.. fuck fuck fuck

Don't feel bad. I have two kids. One is 3 years old and the other is only 5 months. It's all about sacrifices we make for our family. You have a lot of good times ahead as I'm sure you already know!

lostsoul

Reaction score
Thanks, my 4 year saw the sonogram pic of the baby and swears mommy is having a baby fish.. hahah

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL NEVER get rid of SYT! I want a new GT350 so bad I can taste it, but I'm not getting rid of Megan and Melinda to get one. My wife just had our twins too so projects on the car are way slowing down. I see a point where I'll stop modifying it. But I will keep it forever if at all possible.

lostsoul

Reaction score
haha.. yea.. 2nds on the way.. I have been driving the syt less each year.. tune was never prefect and I had it registered at my aunts place because of smog issues.. I'm just getting tired. I will miss her. but untill things get better $$ wise.. I'm f'ed..

Found out yesterday that his new school will cost more $$ and today she told me he need allot fo dental work that will cost 2K.. and he is not 5 years old yet.. wtf.. I wanna die.. I spawned.. now let me die.. haha

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL. My plan is to store my cars if it gets too much. They are both paid off and I can always just park them at my parents house and put a cover over it.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
LOL. My plan is to store my cars if it gets too much. They are both paid off and I can always just park them at my parents house and put a cover over it.

This.

I'll sell my soul before my car :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back