New on this site

BlackOut

Reaction score
Wuts up iv been on mustang forums for a couple years and just started to browse the s197 forums so decided to finally join.
I had an 07 Gt that was a nightmare with the inside water leak and had gottin rid of it because ford could not fix it and then got an early build 2008.
The car has a full BMR rear suspension, Jlt Intake X cal2, BBk shorties, bassani X pipe with hi flow cats, pypes mid mufflers, Lowered with pro kit, Spydershaft/ Bmr loop, Mc leod clutch, Eaton possi with Moser 31 spline axles, Zex wet kit all accesories 125 shot, Hurst STS, DD Black Bullits 18x9 nitto 555 front/ 18x10 nitto 555r rear, Msd 2 step, Brisk 2 step colder plugs

Unfortunetly between the nitrous n 2 step i have burned up a valve, the computers dumping fuel trying to keep the idle steady when i let of the gas the car backfires and i idle is very shakey. i did i compression test and driver side cylinder # 6 is bad, the moter isnt knocking so i belive it is just a burnt exhaust valve.

Anyway im currently waiting for the arrival of a fully built Livernois Long Block fully timed and ready to drop in on arrival set up for a THP Twin 67mm turbo kit, Tko600 fully built trans good for 1000lb tq from american powertrain n complete conversion kit, Fore triplle fuel pump system, meth injection, bmr k memeber, aem tru boost electronic boost controller, cf cowl hood, cf trunk, veilside front bumper, 15 inch bogarts, mac o/r prochamber, im also looking into an intercooler n2o spray bar kit.
i will make a thread in tech when i start to tear everthing down and keep everyone up to date

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:bigwelcome:

Is this Dan?

where on LI?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like a pretty nasty combo you're putting together! :evillaugh:

Let us know how it goes and what kind of power it lays down!

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

BlackOut

Reaction score
hey Dan,

its been a while, I thought you had gotten a procharger?

yes it been a while, the procharger thing didnt work out, since i came across a nice chunk of change i decided to go all out

will take pics and everything once i start the build just waitin on a few more items.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL. There's only one thing worse than a cheater. Care to guess or have your parents already told you?

well since they are both six feet under, they havent said much lately

dont be hating cause you cant run a 11

:nana:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back