*NEW* THUMP RACING PM-1002-76-3001 Tensioner w/76mm Pulley & SALEEN Extension Arm

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
THUMP RACING PM-1002-76-3001 Tensioner w/76mm Pulley & SALEEN Extension Arm

100% NEW in Box. Removed only to take a picture
Cost me $625.00

For Sale $575 Free shipping Continental USA only. I will accept PayPal or Certified funds/Bank Cashiers check, USPS Money Order, cash (local pickup)

Last edited:

froman6

forum member
Reaction score
Curious why you never installed it? I've been contemplating getting one but can't justify the cost. I know my belt is slipping during hard launches and chirps like every other Saleen SC :)

Legend Shaker

forum member
Reaction score
Curious why you never installed it? I've been contemplating getting one but can't justify the cost.

I performed my build in two stages and was gathering parts for the second stage which was the installation of a new JDM 302e forged engine with a smaller diameter pulley for the Series VI SC (and would then totally need this) and other upgrades (Level 10 5R55S, etc). I then decided to sell the car and de-mod. So... Some parts are new and some are slightly used, etc.

This part is 100% new. Pm me if you want to make an offer. I paid $625 for it. I can come down a little more from $575, just don't want to loose my a$$. At least you will be able to finally get one of these NEW and at a discount with free shipping...

Very high quality part! DO IT!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back