new-used Shelby GT500

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brandon Ford in Brandon Florida has a 2007 Shelby in their used car lot for 45K. The car has only 1,200 miles and it was traded in this week for a 2008 convertible GT500. Is white with the blue stripes. I stopped by and was still available as 0f 3:30 EST.888-565-9575

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey Ramon...they are BS'ing...that GT500 has been there for almost a month...

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you can find those at sticker now... IMHO - they are nuts if they think they will get 45K

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ditto - almost all of the dealerships out here are selling at sticker and even making a damn deal if you push cause the market is so bad.

When I was considering buying one a couple weeks ago, I had a deal on the table at Sunrise Ford here in so cal for a white with blue stripe GT500 for $1000 UNDER sticker and an F250 at $1000 under sticker. Of course, I had to buy both cars for the deal but they were also offerring the GT500 at sticker if I just bought it alone...:idea:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
on no.... Mark agrees with me... I'm in trouble!!! :moon2:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
on no.... Mark agrees with me... I'm in trouble!!! :moon2:

Don't worry...He's been a very normal guy for a bit now. hehehehe ....
His head is on straight now that the car madness/shit is squared away.... I think it's because he can sleep now!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Don't worry...He's been a very normal guy for a bit now. hehehehe ....
His head is on straight now that the car madness/shit is squared away.... I think it's because he can sleep now!
Rumor has it he gave up the drugs, too.

j/k

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
it is true...they can be had at sticker...easly..just have to be patient..its funny how since I ordered mine at $500 below MSRP....I have had 2 other dealers I have been dealing with calling me non stop about their inventory of gt500's. Both conversations started out the same with well we can sell you this one for only $1k over...I am like no thanks...then both call back and say how the owner is feeling very generous and if you can give me a depoist right now we will sell you one of the 3 we have for sticker....again...I am like no thx..moral to the story is they can be had for sticker and better...just be patient...13 days and counting for mine.....

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back