NJ Ditches the front license plate!!!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good luck man.. we have been trying to get rid of them in Texas for as long as I can remember.

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
Not really expecting much myself, but, you can't win if you don't play....

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
All we can do is try!

Luckly, I've been running without a front plate sense I got my GT in Nov 2007. Knock on wood, I have yet to be ticketed for it.. or even pulled over for that matter. Yet my cousin was pulled over inside of a month of taking his off. ..go figure.

topbliss

Reaction score
me too. All summer so far. But thankfully its not an every day driver so the cops don't see my car much\

All we can do is try!

Luckly, I've been running without a front plate sense I got my GT in Nov 2007. Knock on wood, I have yet to be ticketed for it.. or even pulled over for that matter. Yet my cousin was pulled over inside of a month of taking his off. ..go figure.

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
I lived in NJ for a while when I was younger and they always had the ugliest fucking tags in the nation.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I lived in NJ for a while when I was younger and they always had the ugliest fucking tags in the nation.
I love the all black ones that they have in DE....they'll blend with my color...LOL....I have a blackout cover for both of mine....but the fuckin yellow pops out like crazy on the black color

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
I have a blackout cover on mine as well, but I wish we still had the Blue ones... atleast they would blend alittle better with mine then the bright yellow.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back