NJ Guys In Here!

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
id deffinitely be in if we can do this on like a friday night in early to mid spring and fdjizm we can deffinitely get a few runs in to see who is faster my personal best with the car so far is 12.9 @107 and that was last season....this year im adding my 4.10 gears and new clutch and flywheel and i swapped exhuasts for a little more back pressure so we will have to see lol

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
im in depending on what date in March. Probably going back into the hospital for two weeks for another transplant so keep me updated on what date you guys are considering

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
id deffinitely be in if we can do this on like a friday night in early to mid spring and fdjizm we can deffinitely get a few runs in to see who is faster my personal best with the car so far is 12.9 @107 and that was last season....this year im adding my 4.10 gears and new clutch and flywheel and i swapped exhuasts for a little more back pressure so we will have to see lol

I'm getting my 4.10's (rotting in my garage) put in before I start racing at big daddy's for sure lol looking forward to it! :highfive:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
BD knows their stuff, I've had a few people I know go there for work and no complaints thats why I decided i'm going to get my gears done there, they have some sick cars in the shop too.

I can't say much about their tunes I don't know but plenty of blown cars have come out of there, they have their stuff together I can say that much.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
+1 for Big Daddys Performance. Had my gears installed there and its a very clean shop. So whats the word with dyno day?!?!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
+1 for Big Daddys Performance. Had my gears installed there and its a very clean shop. So whats the word with dyno day?!?!
I'm going to give them a call next week and set up an appointment to get my fo tens installed!! :evillaugh:
Will someone take charge of this shit so we can have an awesome dyno day? :roflmao:

jjjferro

forum member
Reaction score
Mikey tuned my car and installed my converter. Going there when my Kooks Headers and X pipe come in sometime next month. I can inquire when I go if there's still no answer here.............

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Got my car running again after replacing the majority of timing stuff and it's running much smoother than it did before. I like the idea of having the dyno day at Atco but I would be willing to go to Tillman Speed as well.

Zexford, tuning takes a bit more time depending on what the car has and you'd need to ask whoever does the dyno day if they would have time to tune it. If there's a lot of cars to get dyno numbers there may not be time for a custom dyno tune.

One of the reason's I'd prefer the day at Atco is that I would like to dyno my car on the 110 leaded fuel tune to see what it makes with the aggressive tune for at the track. I really don't want to drive all the way out to Tillman speed on $8/gal race fuel!

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
Got my car running again after replacing the majority of timing stuff and it's running much smoother than it did before. I like the idea of having the dyno day at Atco but I would be willing to go to Tillman Speed as well.

Zexford, tuning takes a bit more time depending on what the car has and you'd need to ask whoever does the dyno day if they would have time to tune it. If there's a lot of cars to get dyno numbers there may not be time for a custom dyno tune.

One of the reason's I'd prefer the day at Atco is that I would like to dyno my car on the 110 leaded fuel tune to see what it makes with the aggressive tune for at the track. I really don't want to drive all the way out to Tillman speed on $8/gal race fuel!

Well i'd still be in to see what my baseline is

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I wish I knew cause if it's not going to be a group dyno day then I'll just go to see Paul at Modern Muscle Motorsports since I really want to know what my car is making for power now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back