Novi 2200sl Install!!

2007grabberGT

forum member
Reaction score
No vids yet! I want to button a few things up on it before I strap the go pro to it and thrash it! This weekend will be a Roush boost gauge,then maybe I'll shop for a Raptor shift light, then. . . . .

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice moroso valve covers.

I am using stock throttle body with frpp intake manifold.
Took a good amount of modification to get the Paxton to fit 07 style for me.

Paul thanks on the valve covers, clearly I have more money than brains!

Did you modify the thermostat housing or reroute the hose after removing the Paxton spacer?

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Paul thanks on the valve covers, clearly I have more money than brains!

Did you modify the thermostat housing or reroute the hose after removing the Paxton spacer?

Yes I removed the Paxton spacer and pretty much did the same as yours except the aluminum pipe I welded on is a little longer.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
how did you get the vent ring back on? i broke mine last wknd trying to put it back on the roush pod

2007grabberGT

forum member
Reaction score
how did you get the vent ring back on? i broke mine last wknd trying to put it back on the roush pod

The chrome trim ring I snapped onto to the vent pod out of the car, then reinstalled as a unit.
It was really a little loose and (per Roush instructions) I ran a circle of electrical tape around the vent pod , then snapped the chrome trim ring on. THEN I took a small razor and trimmed off all of the exposed tape off of the pod so it would fit back into the dash nicely.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back