My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
My new sig..lol

OCPD_five-oh-sig.gif

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
no ticket.. 70 bucks and 1 point for burnouts she said.. i said " that is in my budget and I'll see you later" she laughed and let me go

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you all had fun. Lucky bastards!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
It was almost perfect. It even sprinkled just enough to get my car wet to make it easy to whipe down. It helped get all the fuel out of Charly's exhaust off my front end.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Yea I saw Justin's car parked up around 120th Friday night when we were cruisin and then I ran into Kevin McD's twin turbo 3v fox at 7Eleven. That lil car is bad! IIRC this was his first real outing in it. I didn't run into the VB guys as I don't really know what they drive.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
was looking for ya.. I saw Justin's car there but did not see any of them..
Couldn't make it due to work. There wil be no doubt that we will be at Carlisle. I hope the weather holds there!

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Yea I saw Justin's car parked up around 120th Friday night when we were cruisin and then I ran into Kevin McD's twin turbo 3v fox at 7Eleven. That lil car is bad! IIRC this was his first real outing in it. I didn't run into the VB guys as I don't really know what they drive.

You going back in october?

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I wasn't exactly sure what you meant by October. I didn't even realize there was an Endless Summer Cruisin' type deal. I actually used to live an hour south of OC too. I'll probably try to make it down for that too! I'm sure it will be a good time as well.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't exactly sure what you meant by October. I didn't even realize there was an Endless Summer Cruisin' type deal. I actually used to live an hour south of OC too. I'll probably try to make it down for that too! I'm sure it will be a good time as well.

lol... It will be my first time doing that cruise in October I hear it is just as good and less cops

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Yes, it was a good time, even the 5.5 hour drive home (usuallly take 3.5) wasnt too bad. The rain held out for the most part. The cruisin was fun and dodged any major issues. The Wolf Pack Crew was created. Creation this year, next year world domination (and forged shortblock)!!! haha

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Ohh you know that last part has me thinking considering I'm going to have more moneies for activities! Crank up the booooooooossssttt!!!!

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Great time guys, see ya in October.....I mean july MUSTANG WEEK baby!

Charlie, wheres the pics/vids at?

Last edited:

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
really did dig your color car :)

Thanks man, and im digging your welds, I may have to go rob a bank :thumb:

Love the signature, whered it go?. Let me know your final plans on MW and which car your going to bring. BBR is having that coyote cruise.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Damn it I can't participate in that! Sean where are the pictures your dad took. I'll load all the sweet ones I took with the go pro on the bucket tonight to view.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back