OEM Ford HID headlight harness, NIB

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I have a brand new Ford OEM headlight harness for the factory HID headlights. If anyone is looking to add the Ford HID headlights, you'll need this harness. This is brand new in the box, right from Ford. This is the whole headlight harness assembly including the relays for the HID's.

$75 shipped. Can ship today.

Paypal only to: [email protected].

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
i have gt500 headlights with OEM hids.......the back of the headlight has a plug that LOOKS like the oem harness will plug right in....

are you saying that this is some kind of harness that goes between the oem harness and th headlight?

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This harness replaces the headlight harness. Goes to the headlights, turn signals and fogs as I recall then over to the fuse box one the passenger fender. It replaces the original harness.

I used this harness to change my non-HID 05 to OEM HID's. There's a slight modification for the early cars...but on the 08-09 cars I think it's a direct swap.

RH

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
dude, give a year of the model this applies to

Sorry, 05-09.

i have gt500 headlights with OEM hids.......the back of the headlight has a plug that LOOKS like the oem harness will plug right in....

are you saying that this is some kind of harness that goes between the oem harness and th headlight?

As mentioned, it replaces the whole headlamp harness.

It's Ford part number 8R3Z-14290-GA. I still have one left. Here are pics:

911398bd.jpg

a9735d0d.jpg

f50d54be.jpg

Last edited:

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
I know, its been years - still have one ??
If you need one, they're obsolete but I bought one less than a year ago from a Ford Dealer in the IE that specializes in stocking up obsolete Ford parts into their inventory. Sunrise Ford of Fontana was the dealer, Give them a call.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back