oem take off srut tower brace and 1/4 louvers

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
have some factory installed parts off my '14 gt with 5900 miles that I just got. don't care for the looks of these parts so im selling them off .

have the factory option GT strut tower brace. thing is like brand new. $160 shipped. I package VERY well.

also have some 1/4 window louvers that are Ford louvers with Velcro backing. will need removed and will come with a basically new 3m double sided tape to re stick them with. just don't have the time and patients to remove the current Velcro on the louvers. they are painted sterling gray metallic. may need repainted if your really picky. theres a spot on one where someone got a little close with a heat gun and blistered the paint. possibly the dealership? ..when I told them I didn't care for them I think they tried removing them. idk. $120 shipped. they still look great.

also have a black C/S spoiler that I would like to find and trade someone complete sterling gray trunk lids for preferably a GT500 spoiler one. just seeing whats out there. I may just paint this one to match but if someone will trade me a gt500 spoiler and trunklid I will do it straight across and cover shipping on my end. this is an OEM C/S spoiler I believe also. dealer installed I was told

so...
strut tower brace - $160 shipped

sterling gray louvers -$120 shipped

paypal only.

located in council bluffs, iowa 51501

Last edited:

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
have the STB ready to ship to whomever, again this think is basically brand new and flawless. you can only see where the mounting nuts were in the paint but that will cover with your nuts .....lol

opinions if price is too high?? had an offer of $105 shipped via facebook pages, but its not gonna be cheap to ship.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, it won't, the intake it too high.

If you really want one Rick I think I saw CJPP has the ones that will fit for $80.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
opinions if price is too high?? had an offer of $105 shipped via facebook pages, but its not gonna be cheap to ship.

Yeah shipping isn't cheap on them i think the FRPP one I shipped was like $25. On the price though, even though it's in great shape, like Greg said the Boss one is only $80 new at CJPP

70monte

Reaction score
I received the louvers today. Thanks cschoening09. They came faster than I figured.

As far as the STB is concerned, I bought mine off of Ebay last year. It was a new take off bar. I think I got it from Roush. I paid $99 shipped so you are not off base with your price.

Wayne

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back