Off Road X Pipe For JBA LT Headers?

Mattr89

Cars>Woman
Reaction score
I want to get an OR X pipe. The OR X pipe from JBA that comes with the extensions to fit OEM cats looks like it may fit with just the X pipe and clamps. I am unsure. Will this item below work with off course just the X pipe itself and not the pipes with bungs in it? If not what is my best bet here?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/jba-xpipe-0510gt.html

07 Boss

Reaction score
Upgradable Design. JBA's modular design makes it possible to easily upgrade to a set JBA's Long-Tube Headers without the need of purchasing a new X-pipe, just by removing the two connecting down pipes. This unique design also makes it easy to install this X-pipe on your Mustang with just basic hand tools.

Mattr89

Cars>Woman
Reaction score
Upgradable Design. JBA's modular design makes it possible to easily upgrade to a set JBA's Long-Tube Headers without the need of purchasing a new X-pipe, just by removing the two connecting down pipes. This unique design also makes it easy to install this X-pipe on your Mustang with just basic hand tools.

Perfect. So since I already have the JBA LT's then I just use the xpipe and toss the downpipes?

07 Boss

Reaction score
That was copied and pasted from the link you posted. If you're looking to buy something online you should at least read the description. Just a word of wisdom.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back