Official Photoshop Thread, Post here for help

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Try to get a good sideshot of the car if you can with plenty of lighting on the side you snap a pic of. Thatll help the process.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Can someone photoshop the side skirts white to match the car? Seems like it would be pretty simple but I have no clue how to do any of that....thanks!
Preferably get them white for every picture so I can see all the angles. Thanks in advance

2i9VwZb.jpg

G7GCDDc.jpg

jr2mZWW.jpg

a1xBMas.jpg

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
thinking about getting these wheels for the wifes explorer, can somebody shop these for me? thanks

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I think that would look pretty sweet! Then again, I am a little partial to Grabber Blue... :thumb2:

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
7a102e0edaf8ea3201d5d5d27126450c.jpg

Will someone make my calipers red please? Trying to see if it will be too much. There are subtle red accents on the car already (dot in the badge and all the BMR hardware).

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
7a102e0edaf8ea3201d5d5d27126450c.jpg

Will someone make my calipers red please? Trying to see if it will be too much. There are subtle red accents on the car already (dot in the badge and all the BMR hardware).

I probably can tomorrow or Monday morning.

Also, loots06, if you're still following this thread I have your PS job on my desktop on my work computer, I just keep forgetting to post it. I'll try to remember when I post sh4rkbayte's. If I don't, shoot my dumbass a PM.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back