oil in my manifold and won't start!!

Joey Swoll

Reaction score
so I installed a BOSS 302 manifold on my 2012 GT. I also installed a JLT CAI, xpipe, exhaust and LUND tune. 4 days after everything was installed, My car started losing power, then I couldn't rev it without strain, then it stalled. when I tried to start it again it cranked slowly as if the motor was under a heavy load. I had one code p0100 for the mass air flow sensor. I replaced it and it didn't do anything. when I went to replace it, oil was in the Intake tube AND in the manifold. it was dripping out of the throttle body. when I went to check the oil it was extremely low. I need help!! my car won't start!!

G.T

Reaction score
sounds like you broke something in there Joey...
probably a piston ring that's now allowing the combustion pressure to seep past the rings down into the crank case, which is forcing oil and vapors through the PCV and back into the manifold and throttlebody (and down the intake to the MAF)

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Compression test time. Who provided the tune?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He said in the first post it was Lund.

Perhaps the PCV system was installed completely backwards?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so I installed a BOSS 302 manifold on my 2012 GT. I also installed a JLT CAI, xpipe, exhaust and LUND tune. 4 days after everything was installed, My car started losing power, then I couldn't rev it without strain, then it stalled. when I tried to start it again it cranked slowly as if the motor was under a heavy load. I had one code p0100 for the mass air flow sensor. I replaced it and it didn't do anything. when I went to replace it, oil was in the Intake tube AND in the manifold. it was dripping out of the throttle body. when I went to check the oil it was extremely low. I need help!! my car won't start!!
Joe,

If your (Not-a-Qualified-Mechanic) I highly suggest it's time to take it to a Shop of your choice.

Before anymore damage is done buddy ...

Terry

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back