Once again... Updated pics....

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
thanx, the wheels are bronze 18x9's +36 offset in the front with 255/45/18 nitto nt555's and the rears are 18x10's +43 offset with 285/40/18 nittos nt555's

Here ya go james....^

Last edited:

Shat9611

Ex-ford tech
Reaction score
Oh man your car is fuckin sweet it reminds me of this one I saw in person a couple days ago lol keep it lookin clean mikey hopefully I'll be back into work soon

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Oh man your car is fuckin sweet it reminds me of this one I saw in person a couple days ago lol keep it lookin clean mikey hopefully I'll be back into work soon
Haha thanx jr. Your the only one on here that's seen it in person. Ill see ya when things pick up again
Looks clean man! Love those lights
Thanx, there from american muscle... 8k kit

james05gt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the rims! yeah I think I know what I'm going to get for wheels in the near future! I remember seeing sve wheels before but it was always the 4 lug version. Time to save up some $$$:beer:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the rims! yeah I think I know what I'm going to get for wheels in the near future! I remember seeing sve wheels before but it was always the 4 lug version. Time to save up some $$$:beer:
Np bud
Love the stance and the wheels car looks very good. And what exhaust are you running?
Thanx man, I'm running corsa extreme axle backs with a pypes o/r x catted
Sick looking car man! Jersey represent :beerdrink:
Haha thanx, doin my best to rep jerzzzy... north jersey for you huh? Where are you at? I'm in morris county, jefferson twsp/oak ridge...

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
My mother in law is a postal carrier in Oak Ridge lol

Np bud

Thanx man, I'm running corsa extreme axle backs with a pypes o/r x catted

Haha thanx, doin my best to rep jerzzzy... north jersey for you huh? Where are you at? I'm in morris county, jefferson twsp/oak ridge...

Reaction score
Damn, your ride is a piece of ass... Nicly done bud. Great now I'm going to be looking for a cowl hood.... haha
Thanks, man. Yours looks great as well. The white paint makes those wheels look darker for some reason. It looks bad ass.

EDIT: Never mind, I just read they were bronze. I could barely tell. Didn't think I'd like the bronze but it looks sweet!

Last edited:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Thanks, man. Yours looks great as well. The white paint makes those wheels look darker for some reason. It looks bad ass.

EDIT: Never mind, I just read they were bronze. I could barely tell. Didn't think I'd like the bronze but it looks sweet!
Yup, their bronze. That's why they look alittle darker. Thanx again bud

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I'm from Flanders in Morris County. Once again, awesome car...I don't see too many Shelby GTs around me
Yea, I've seen maybe 4 on the roads within a year hahaha... I used to work off bartley flanders rd a few years back, nice area.. thanx again bud

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back