One Eyed Willy....the next chapter!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
You should get some Super Snake wheels that CDC will be selling shortly. Those would look SICK on that car!

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
wheels will be replaced.....will be after the car is back on the road, maybe in a few months! probably with some 24" spinna's!

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Got the front bumper back today, hopefully this weekend I can start getting it all back together. Painter says I still got atleast another weekend of sanding and buffing so I can't get too crazy or shit will be in his way.

null_zps19ddf555.jpg

null_zps4fc68db5.jpg

null_zpsef7e68f6.jpg

toorbeenee

turbine lunatic
Reaction score
Got the front bumper back today, hopefully this weekend I can start getting it all back together. Painter says I still got atleast another weekend of sanding and buffing so I can't get too crazy or shit will be in his way.

null_zps19ddf555.jpg

null_zps4fc68db5.jpg

null_zpsef7e68f6.jpg

Those pics made wanna change the color of my car. Awesome job. We'll done

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Started putting the interior back in today while the outside was getting color sanded! New Infiniti front and rear speakers.

null_zps36a2fcf2.jpg

null_zps2dad0799.jpg

null_zpse6f48c5e.jpg

null_zps07eb5a26.jpg

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, the point where it goes from new and shiny and new and ugley! LOL

Let me know when you get to the point where you ask your self, " What the fuck have I gotten myself in to"!!! I spent 48 hours on mine after it was painted. Good luck!

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, the point where it goes from new and shiny and new and ugley! LOL

Let me know when you get to the point where you ask your self, " What the fuck have I gotten myself in to"!!! I spent 48 hours on mine after it was painted. Good luck!

Luckily I have a good freind doing all the paint/color sanding and buffing. He is the painter for a local body shop. So while he works on the outside I can work on the other things!

Today got the intercooler mounted in just the right spot! Since doing this front end with the open grills I've been wanting to try this out, fits perfect!

null_zpsee668581.jpg

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Speakers look familiar... Infinity Kappa 682.11cf? Just put some in my doors and rear deck. Sound friggin awesome. Make sure to turn the tweeter boost off... WAY too much high end.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back