Ordered a Marti Report

Danny Paladino

Reaction score
Since I was unable to get the original window sticker with my car, I ordered a Marti Report - Not much here really..... But it was shipped to the dealer I bought my lx 5.0 notchback from new back in 1990. Are the "painted cast aluminum wheels" the non-bullet ones? The PO put on new tires with chrome Bulletts shortly before she passed away. Not a lot of Legend Lime cars built....
Marti.jpg

Danny Paladino

Reaction score
Stopped by the small town Ford dealership where she had it serviced - they printed out the full service history for me as well as a build sheet

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
That's kind of a nice 2nd vs. OEM sticker...like the stats too. Funny inject = my MIL's name is Martha, but we call her "Marti." :D

BottleRocket

Reaction score
I thought that any Ford Dealership could print out your window sticker? It may not be full color like the original but you might be able to ask them to download it and email it to you so you could color print it yourself.

Danny Paladino

Reaction score
I thought that any Ford Dealership could print out your window sticker? It may not be full color like the original but you might be able to ask them to download it and email it to you so you could color print it yourself.

I asked....for my year they could no longer access it

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Some months back I tried to do a Marti report. Came back they wanted $55.00 for the report. All I'm interested in, what did the original owner order.

Looks like you got what I was looking for at $18.00. Could you post the site.

Thanks

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Just looked again. For a Delux report I'm finding they want $55.00. I'm OK spending $18.00, 20.00 but $55.00 not interested.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back