Pandora in Car

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a 2010 mustang gt, base model (with the 4 speakers). While I plan on upgrading the stereo and getting a head unit (when a non-retarded 2010+ kit comes out to the market), is there anyway I can play pandora in my car? I have a black berry, however every unit i see seems to work only with the Iphone or Itouch.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
not sure about the black berry but with my epic I am using a motorola T505 fm transmitter and it works great with music and phone calls through the bluetooth. I bought it from newegg.com for $47 shipped.

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
That's the thing I can't stand. I have a droid 2. PandoraLink on my new Pioneer Unit only works with iPhone. The only thing I can do is use the Bluetooth function.........but none of the cool things like:

-HU touchscreen station and skip navigation
-Album art
-Song and Artist info display

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
That's the thing I can't stand. I have a droid 2. PandoraLink on my new Pioneer Unit only works with iPhone. The only thing I can do is use the Bluetooth function.........but none of the cool things like:

-HU touchscreen station and skip navigation
-Album art
-Song and Artist info display

exactly, do you know if they will be coming out with one anytime soon?

Irishman- I can hook mine up via av cable, but the sound won't come through the speakers, for some reason.

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
I gave it another go with the av cable, and it works real well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back