Part number request

Redoubt

Reaction score
Car is a 2013 GT Track pack. I am trying to find the part number of the bolt and nut that connects the upper control arm and mount together. This is the bolt that goes directly through the bushing on the control arm side.

I have a parts diagram here and I cannot see the bolt and nut.Screenshot_20200717-213755.png

JerryZ

Reaction score
Looking it up on tascaparts.com, PN is
W710443-S439

Redoubt

Reaction score
Looking it up on tascaparts.com, PN is
W710443-S439
The way I'm looking at the picture that bolt looks like it goes through the bushing that goes inside the differential. Part no 3 in the above picture.

Redoubt

Reaction score
This picture shows the bolt I need (to the left) does not have that metal tab the one on the right has. Also it looks shorter than the one on the right. I don't understand why the parts picture just shows only one of the bolts as if the one I need is no replaceable.

KonaMustangGT

Reaction score
It won't be listed separately since the UCA, mount, and bolt are sold as an assembly.

Redoubt

Reaction score
It won't be listed separately since the UCA, mount, and bolt are sold as an assembly.

That's what I thought. Local ford dealer just confirmed that. I'm at ace hardware now trying to see if something works.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back