Parting Out! Going Stock! Hello 5.0

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
Yea trans swap happened quick. To a friend of mine I might add. For some reason I totally forgot his procharged 06 was an auto. Sorry bout the pics of the fogs. Working all night in the freezing cold finishing up the motor and trans swap. Just fired it up for the first time completely stock. Feels really weird cause the car was so smooth and quiet. Took it for a quick spin and it feels pretty solid actually. Couldn't go wot cause all the fuxkin rain but I was amazed how good the car drives stock.

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
Yea trans swap happened quick. To a friend of mine I might add. For some reason I totally forgot his procharged 06 was an auto. Sorry bout the pics of the fogs. Working all night in the freezing cold finishing up the motor and trans swap. Just fired it up for the first time completely stock. Feels really weird cause the car was so smooth and quiet. Took it for a quick spin and it feels pretty solid actually. Couldn't go wot cause all the fuxkin rain but I was amazed how good the car drives stock.

Wow he lucked out then lol. Goodluck with your trade in man.

07stangcs

Undecided
Reaction score
The rails are still bolted to the intake on the stroker. Dads been in Dubai for the week for business and the shop has been on lockdown. Going in the AM to get pics. Stangpower05 has dibs on them pending pics.

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
The rails are still bolted to the intake on the stroker. Dads been in Dubai for the week for business and the shop has been on lockdown. Going in the AM to get pics. Stangpower05 has dibs on them pending pics.

Thats all i needed to know thank you very much haa

V8power

Camel Toe FTL!
Reaction score
ht500 spoiler i want and the head light covers. for the 20th time. what is your paypal???

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back