Parts Painted Pricing

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone was willing to share on average how much it cost to have a hood painted and the front fenders and bumper painted (if you had any of these parts painted or anything for your car painted please feel free to chime in) because I decided if I replace the hood I would rather have all the stone chips in the bumper and the fenders fixed i am guessing that I'm looking at 750 to 1200 but I don't really know the pricing that well I know that I would be willing to do the prep work if needed so any insight on the dollar amount would be great...I am not exactly the best car painter and don't think I'm skilled enough to do it, the RC trucks that I paint bodies for n race are one thing but my mustang is a different animal all together

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
They quoted me $781 to repaint the hood of my 01 Cobra in laser red.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Ehh I guess my estimate was a little low then on what I should be expecting

braupe

Resident Diabetic...
Reaction score
I have had work on my 01 in laser red also. Please note that laser red takes 3 different shades/coats of red to make laser red, so it is one of the more expensive colors to spray. White would obviously be cheaper.

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
Shop around, you should be able to get a hood done for around $500, bumper around $300

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Excellent good to know and I know torch red paint is not cheap either but I don't think it requires three coats of different shades to make it

07 Boss

Reaction score
Around here it is about $300 a panel. But, most places will not let you do the prep yourself, or they will not warranty a thing.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back