Pcm/harness from 08 auto, stock fuel rails, SOS dual pod pillar,etc....

my06GT

Reaction score
Have these things sitting in the garage and figured I would list them here to see if anyone needs them. If anyone has questions I can be reached at [email protected] or via PM here. All prices are OBO and include shipping

08 pcm/harness pcm was returned to stock. Harness has a cpl wires cut from when the car was swapped to a 4r they can easily be soldered back together it is also missing the reverse lights plug and driverside cam position sensor. I think I have these plugs on another harness that I can throw in so they can be soldered back on as well. SOLD

2 sets of stock fuel rails asking $35 each.

Autometer mech boost guage asking. SOLD shipped 8/11

Stock auto shifter out of IUP car. The top of the shifter is peeling slightly as you can see in the pics. Asking SOLD LOCAL

SOS 2 pod pillar has one small scratch and the very bottom corner where it meets the dash is broken (cant see when installed) asking SOLD shipped 8/11

EMP intercooler pump part# 1030002157 has a relay and control box asking SOLD here is a link http://shop.proservsolutions.com/EMP-WP29-HIGH-OUTPUT-ELECTRIC-WATER-PUMP-1030002157.htm

Frpp head gasket kit. Box was opened for pics. SOLD shipped 8/11

Stock Vortech/Paxton coolant resivour asking $25

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back