Phoenix time!

TorchRedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Hello all, I am currently living in Denver,CO but in 3 weeks I will be moving to Phoenix. Anyone know of any shows/cruises that take place regularly? I'd like to meet some fellow Mustang lovers seeing is how I don't know anyone there.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
if you want a good mustang crowd you need to go to california, texas, or somewhere on the east coast. besides that you will only find a stang "here and there" kind of stuff.

IansBAJ

Reaction score
The Pavillons in Scottsdale every Saturday and the Copperstate mustang club meets every second Sunday of every month and Firebird and SpeedWorld have drags every Friday I believe.

TorchRedS197

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, got the GT out of storage Saturday and drove down to Scottsdale. I think the weather must have been bad earlier because no one came out but I'll be going back there for sure

Reaction score
hey! ya there is a large mustang club call stang up fam. ceck out the site stangup.com. i am the east phoenix division moderator so i cover east phx, scottsdale, chandler, and tempe. you can email me at [email protected] or give me a text 602-826-4112. names chris.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back