Photoshoot here in Germany

samolet

forum member
Reaction score
what do you think?

Bring your buddies with ! Good food everywhere, of course, the good german beer.
And many American muscel! It is the largest Mustang meet in Germany.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
what do you think?

Bring your buddies with ! Good food everywhere, of course, the good german beer.
And many American muscel! It is the largest Mustang meet in Germany.

I'll definitely try and make it out. I've got to plan my route so that I hit some ESSO station on the way there! Lol I only get like 17-18mpg on the Autobahn!

samolet

forum member
Reaction score
the problem we know all too as well here...

...would be pleased, hope to see you! always nice and driving right ;-)

DCA08GT

Reaction score
Hmmm only 2 hours from me...

Thats only about an hour from me....might have to check my calender!

I'll definitely try and make it out. I've got to plan my route so that I hit some ESSO station on the way there! Lol I only get like 17-18mpg on the Autobahn!

Hell just come up to my place first then we can hit the one on the way there

Last edited:

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Thats only about an hour from me....might have to check my calender!

Hell just come up to my place first then we can hit the one on the way there

Let me know if that date is good for you Pete and I'll def head your way!

samolet

forum member
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I have just received a message from the organizers!

"We would be very pleased to welcome you here...., and of course they are all invited and freed from the entrance"

But one thing I want to tell you- if you really want to come. One day is not worth it. Then there is at least Saturday and Sunday. (There are lots of Hotels or bring a tent with you ;-)...) You will not regret it:beerchug2:

Hope they see you in Oberhausen!!!

(I must apologize for my bad english me again.)

Last edited:

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I have just received a message from the organizers!

"We would be very pleased to welcome you here...., and of course they are all invited and freed from the entrance"

But one thing I want to tell you- if you really want to come. One day is not worth it. Then there is at least Saturday and Sunday. (There are lots of Hotels or bring a tent with you ;-)...) You will not regret it:beerchug2:

Hope they see you in Oberhausen!!!

(I must apologize for my bad english me again.)

Haha I get what your saying Herman! Thanks a lot. Is there someone we need to get into contact to register or anything? My internet won't let me to the site here at work.

Yeah Im good to go!

Sounds like a date!

Awesome pictures!

Thanks a lot Tom!!

samolet

forum member
Reaction score
Haha I get what your saying Herman! Thanks a lot. Is there someone we need to get into contact to register or anything? My internet won't let me to the site here at work.

everything is OK. We know your car number plates. And so you come without problems and without Euros onto the grounds! At all entrances! The Arenal is huge:

https://maps.google.de/maps?hl=de

...plenty of space for lots of beautiful cars:beerchug2:

DCA08GT

Reaction score

Ahh yes good ole gov computers. Thankfully I have a nato computer! The site has the same pics and information about the event.

Oberhausen. CentrO. 20-21. July 2013.

Enclosed you will find the official flyer for the largest U.S. Cars & Bikes meeting in Oberhausen am Centro with all the info.

In addition to our numerous live performances, we offer this year a private party tent with a stage on the festival grounds behind the König-Pilsener-Arena. There we have also built for the first time for you, a dynamometer and a BurnOut Area. Also new this year, camping and grilling that you can on the site (only on this site ausgewiesenem).
Since it was just last year with the place, we added for you. 3,500 parking spaces are available for your vehicle, and most especially for your first time, we have bikes & choppers reserved a private room.

The donations will ride this year, as previously, the down years ago in favor of the Skate-Aid Foundation. Learn more at charity.

For our youngest visitors, you will find a play park on the site, for our larger visitors CentrO is open on Saturday and offers plenty of shopping. For the physical well-being through a variety of gastronomic offers of the Centro but also on the premises and taken care of in the party tent.

More than 1500 U.S. cars all model years from all over Europe are expected this weekend at the Centro and around the King Pilsener Arena. Participation for cars is € 10, - per vehicle for the entire weekend. Do you want on the site please get in touch with us camping. For showers and toilets on the festival grounds is also provided.

Information on the acts, directions / map, to merchant mile, but also the sponsors for donations ride can be found on this page.

Oh and the CentrO is a huge mall....well by European standards. If you can get to it the link is http://www.centro.de/ There is also a Legoland and a Sea Life park there too incase you bring the family.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score

everything is OK. We know your car number plates. And so you come without problems and without Euros onto the grounds! At all entrances! The Arenal is huge:

https://maps.google.de/maps?hl=de

...plenty of space for lots of beautiful cars:beerchug2:

Your too awesome Herman! Are you one of the guys running the show?

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Ahh yes good ole gov computers. Thankfully I have a nato computer! The site has the same pics and information about the event.

Oh and the CentrO is a huge mall....well by European standards. If you can get to it the link is http://www.centro.de/ There is also a Legoland and a Sea Life park there too incase you bring the family.

Still undecided if I want to bring the fam or not. Might just be easier with just me...we'll see. Should be a good time and an easy way to spend some money lol!

samolet

forum member
Reaction score
Your too awesome Herman! Are you one of the guys running the show?

I do not belong to the organization. Visitor like you also. But unfortunately I will only be there on Saturday.

Last edited:

DCA08GT

Reaction score
Still undecided if I want to bring the fam or not. Might just be easier with just me...we'll see. Should be a good time and an easy way to spend some money lol!
Ill probably be going alone also. I think that is the weekend the wife plans on shopping in Belguim.

I do not belong to the organization. Visitors like you also. But unfortunately I will only be there on Saturday.
Same here Ill probably only go on Saturday.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Awesome pics, John. The GO is looking awesome as usual.

And I absolutely love those rolling shots!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back