Photoshoot here in Germany

DCA08GT

Reaction score
Lol what are you up to Hermann!?! I don't know if I'm going to make the show right now. The car is being re-tuned right now, but I need an impact wrench to swap out pulleys. After that the datalogging required to get it good again...hopefully I can make it.

If you were a little closer I'd drop mine off to you. Let me know if you are still going.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
If you were a little closer I'd drop mine off to you. Let me know if you are still going.

Thanks Pete, I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow sometime. I should be able to get one tomorrow, just getting the car running after that in time will be the challenge.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Yep, not going to make it man! Spangdahlem is having a big car show on the 3/4th. You should come on down!

DCA08GT

Reaction score
Damn that sucks man. Don't think I'll be able to make that. I got my own bad news today....I start NCOA on the 29th and the that weekend of the 3rd is when I'm suppose to move into my new house.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
It's all good buddy! We'll meet up here soon enough! Have fun in NCOA! Heard they got iPads and shit in those now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back