Pics of BMR springs with Brembo Wheels?

DIB5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of BMR springs with Brembo Wheels?

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
778904_559695600714782_516178151_o.jpg

DIB5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks looks great. What else is needed with that drop other than the springs?

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Adjustable Panhard Bar, in which I recommend our PHR006:

BMR-PHR006, S197 Mustang On-Car Adjustable Panhard Bar

The only other recommendations I have are:

Camber-Bolts or Camber-Plates, to dial in your camber, IF you choose to do so. I typically recommend waiting to do that at the end, a LOT of my customers choose to run the negative camber that they get from the springs.

LCA Relocation brackets
will help restore and improve upon the LCA Geometry that is negatively affected from lowering the chassis of the car. Of course, with the BMR set, you are getting the best "bolt-on" relocation bracket money can buy, so keep us in mind for that item. Please remember, one-size doesn't fit all, so please choose a version that features multiple LCA mounting points.

Adjustable Upper Control Arm, to dial in the pinion-angle....which is also affected by lowering. This is a very subjective topic, but I always recommend adjusting the pinion angle after lowering the car. The factory has a pre-determined pinion angle for a reason.

Are you planning on running aftermarket struts and shocks?

I could go on for days, but those are the basics. If you have more questions, please give me a call and we can discuss.

Happy Modding!

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Here's mine before the Weld RT-S wheels went on.

Attachments

• New shot.jpg
    New shot.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 76

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Interesting. They look to me like they drop a little more than advertised. Maybe I'll go with a full BMR setup for my first round of mods on this car.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here's mine before the Weld RT-S wheels went on.

Sir, do you have any pics of the same view.....with the RT-S? I'd love to see them, and post on our FB page.

I recently installed Steeda Sport Springs, not BMR Springs.

:wtf1:

Interesting. They look to me like they drop a little more than advertised. Maybe I'll go with a full BMR setup for my first round of mods on this car.

They do, we re in the process of updating the information. They typically sit a Brembo car at around:

27.5" - 27.7" Front
28" Rear

I think a BMR set-up would please you, let me know when you need any info.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
BMR is top notch. I love me some black hammertone.

STOP.....Hammertone.....

dunnn dun dun dunt.....duh dunnnt - Hammertone

Speaking of Hammertone, there is actually (1) person in the world right now with Hammertone BMR-SP009 Lowering Springs.:evillaugh:

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Here's another one Kelly but it is a crappy cell phone pic. I can take another this weekend if need be.

Attachments

• Weld RT-S.jpg
    Weld RT-S.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 50

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
27.5" - 27.7" Front
28" Rear

I think a BMR set-up would please you, let me know when you need any info.

Just threw your stuff on my car. FWIW, I only measured the back before/after, but the rear showed a 1 7/8" drop. And that was 25 minutes after hitting the ground.

Looks real good, I'm more than satisfied going with BMR! :beer:

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
How is the ride quality on the bmr springs ? I plan I just doing the rears for now on oem shocks.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I have only drove probably 20 miles or so since the install, but the ride seems to be about as good as stock. No better, no worse. For a near 2" drop, I'd say that's pretty good.

Drkmrkiv

forum member
Reaction score
*Glances to my right*

Man, I need to get these guys installed at some point today...

BTW, BMR are swell guys in my book. Panhard bar I ordered was stuck at their powdercoater. No biggy, Kelly sent it Fedex and it came the next day when I brought it to his attention. Great quality and even better customer service.

Now I get it when I see people gushing, sackriding, fanboy'ing certain shops on these forums. When someone takes really good care of you - you can't help it. :D

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How is the ride quality on the bmr springs ? I plan I just doing the rears for now on oem shocks.

The ride quality is excellent on the BMR springs. I have them all around on my '12. Just so you know if you install BMR only in the rear it will sit slightly lower in the rear than in the front. Ths following thread has pics of my old car with BMR rears and stock fronts.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69361

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back