Pics of the new play toy

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My realistic goal for completion is 6 months or better mainly due to me doing most of the work myself and only being home 1/3rd of the year

Huh well a little update the time line is getting extended , fuckin work and doctors are killing me . I have managed all of pulling the seats , motor , spare shit out of it and partially disassembling & cleaning out the motor . Then had a chance to plug back in some of the damn 50 million connectors that were undone . Next week I get to dig up part numbers for random bolts here and there and gasket sets for the motor YAY haha dammit . Hopefully next week I will have time to start coming up with a AN fitting list , brake setup list , and order a new coolant& battery location mounted IC reservoir .

And just for reference 1 year old boys like to hide their daddy's tools while he's not looking lmao .....little shit :stooges:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where the fuck you been?!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hiatus .........

Build got delayed for various reasons but now I'm back working a normal schedule and have time to work on the play toy and check out the latest info on the new rides here also.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, welcome back buddy. I hope everything is well.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep everything is back at normal pace now so can function right:crazy:

Well progress just started back on the car and getting most of the annoying nick nack stuff out the way in the last 2 weeks Big thanks to Benji@tps for the help , and jared & the crew at LRS for kick ass service once again

moved radiator closer to nose ( set back a little further than I wanted being it is a 3 core )

mounted overflow tank ( simple project turned headache )

Mounted tranny cooler & H/E

" modified " the front bumper beam to allow more airflow and open up the top of the H/E

ran battery cable from front to switch

installed brake setup

custom made a egr delete

removed wiper , horn , and fuel filler parts ( left plugs and packaged parts so can reinstall for inspection if I decide to street cruise is )

rewired engine harness ( deleted p/s , a/c , etc. and swapped to 04 COP instead of the normal 96 coil pack setup )

Made a radio/A/C delete panel for center stack ( gauges and switch panel to be )

figured out and bought 500+ random bolts and clips missing from the car:wtf:

.......next week I hope to knock out the fuel system , some if not all of the wiring left in the car , and the " bolt in " B&M ratchet shifter ( which is nowhere near bolt in btw)

anyway a few small progress pics ( some in mid job )

dash.jpg

engineharness.jpg

coolerright.jpg

coolerleftrear.jpg

coolerfront.jpg

coolerfoglight.jpg

bumperfront.jpg

bumperopeningclose.jpg

bumper.jpg

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This will be the first car I DE-TUNE !! actually installing a bigger pulley and taking off the 2.8. Whatever it runs it runs until a for sale sign goes up on it or I tear it to apart and let madman racing have his fun with it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back