Pictures of your Redfire Mustang!!

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Ha ha nite glow paint. Lol! That's crazy! How long ago did your dad build that car?
I think I would have liked your dad!

Kyle

Sent from iPhone

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Ha ha nite glow paint. Lol! That's crazy! How long ago did your dad build that car?
I think I would have liked your dad!

Kyle

Sent from iPhone

It's hard to say sence that car is the product of many coupes that he had and built. They where always changing colors, getting in wrecks stuff like that. My grandfather had a 67 green coupe that he sold to my dad. That one got hit in town and he went out found another coupe moved parts over to the next one and the next one and the next one. I traided him my 2001 maxima for this in about 07. I could never make him get rid of those damn ugly wheels... lol

badcrash1.jpg

Picrash21.jpg

dad17.jpg

dad20.jpg

dad18.jpg

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Cool story man. And great pics and I can imagine great memories. Enjoy that 67. I want to tell you to leave as it is because of those memories. But I'd bet he would want you to make it your own as he did. That's something for you to decide.

Sent from iPhone

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Cool story man. And great pics and I can imagine great memories. Enjoy that 67. I want to tell you to leave as it is because of those memories. But I'd bet he would want you to make it your own as he did. That's something for you to decide.

Sent from iPhone

right now I just want the damn thing to run right... lol The carb is getting me fits again but thats part of owning one.

Saleen S281 SC Hood. One of the originals made out of aluminum. It's nice having something relatively rare:)

right on.

I might have to keep my eye out for one of those.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
right now I just want the damn thing to run right... lol The carb is getting me fits again but thats part of owning one.

Maybe look into a throttle body fuel injection system or retrofit a 90's 5.0 system w/some gt40 heads, etc. Or just get you a good Barry grant carb.

Sent from iPhone

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe look into a throttle body fuel injection system or retrofit a 90's 5.0 system w/some gt40 heads, etc. Or just get you a good Barry grant carb.

Sent from iPhone

I just had the carb rebuilt at the first of the summer and she was running better than she ever has... then the other day out of no where :dunce:. Now she doesn't want to idel. She is going to have to wait a bit I have few other bills to take care of before I can come back and fix her.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
I just had the carb rebuilt at the first of the summer and she was running better than she ever has... then the other day out of no where :dunce:. Now she doesn't want to idel. She is going to have to wait a bit I have few other bills to take care of before I can come back and fix her.

She sits in the garage a lot? Seafoam! Will do wonders!

Sent from iPhone

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Crappy phone pics with my new Racestar setup.

Attachments

• racestar4.jpg
    racestar4.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 29
  • racestar3.jpg
    racestar3.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 22
Back