Polish Angel! OH SNAP Shine!!!

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
BI2ReV6.jpg

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Judging by Darrens results, I dont think there is a color that it will do injustice to.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
I should have results sometime in March for mine. I'm slowly getting together the other stuff.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
How close are you to Hernando boaisy? I have some cousins that live there and I'm just in tupelo. I'd like to come up there and check out the process and the ride if you're OK with shooting the bull some while doing that little process.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
How close are you to Hernando boaisy? I have some cousins that live there and I'm just in tupelo. I'd like to come up there and check out the process and the ride if you're OK with shooting the bull some while doing that little process.

I'm actually about an hour north of Memphis. I just have Memphis, TN as my location on the forum cause no one know about the sticks here :D.

What the temps gonna be like for you guys?

Patches of ice at my house. The closer I got to work (which is 3 mins. from the MS stateline) it started warming up a bit (about 27* according to the car), and there was less ice more rain. There was an idiot who decided to cut across two lanes and make a last minute decision to exit, and ended up wiping out into a Jersey Barrier. He was ok because he ended up inspecting his car just a few seconds later.

I had fun driving in the stuff :D.

10985334_10153011750330465_609496589873001193_o.jpg

Last edited:

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Darren's WERE harmed in the showing of this film.

In case anyone missed the Valentine's code, here is the President's Day code:

USAngel

15% off.

Last edited:

28ONE

Reaction score
Seeing those pics and hearing about freezing temps reminds me how good I got it in Cali with the weather...

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Getting more snow tonight. I dont think this winter will ever end. UGH!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back