Polish Angel! OH SNAP Shine!!!

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Post up if you spot a 4th of July sale. So far I don't see anything on their website, unless I'm looking in the wrong spot.

28ONE

Reaction score
I'll post it once I see it - probably Thursday night or Friday morning...

rcharles

forum member
Reaction score
Just got my order yesterday. Have a week off next week so we will see how it turns out.

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
No code yet for the 4th.

Got my package from PA yesterday. Now I just need 2 days off in a row so I can apply it. Like to take my time.

28ONE

Reaction score
Polish Angel 4th of July Discount Code

LibertyAngel

Good till Midnight Sunday
Free Shipping over $150

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Polish Angel 4th of July Discount Code

LibertyAngel

Good till Midnight Sunday
Free Shipping over $150

Sweet!

I'm putting together my order. UltraRed/Primer/Color matched glasscoat. I don't think I can bring myself to get the Viking Spritz, the price is just astronomical. I might add on material to do the wife's new white Dodge Journey....might.

Last edited:

28ONE

Reaction score
Sweet!

I'm putting together my order. UltraRed/Primer/Color matched glasscoat. I don't think I can bring myself to get the Viking Spritz, the price is just astronomical. I might add on material to do the wife's new white Dodge Journey....might.

I actually like Kamikaze Overcoat more than I like Viking Spritz - that shit is off the hook!

Another alternate maintenance spray is Blackfire Crystal Seal...if you plan on coating the wife's journey might as well get 100ml Primer...

rcharles

forum member
Reaction score
Do I need to use the Contour pre-wax cleaner before I use the invincible primer and Cosmic glass coat?

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Do I need to use the Contour pre-wax cleaner before I use the invincible primer and Cosmic glass coat?

Nope Invisible Primer is actually a polish that will remove light defects and prep the paint before applying Cosmic. As long as you properly decontaminate prior to using you will be good to go.

rcharles

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure since the PA site had this note:
* The use of INVINCIBLE | PRIMER negates the need for any IPA or Panel Wipes prior to applying GLASSCOAT™ | COSMIC

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Contour is used in conjuction w/ their Famous line. Invisible Primer is for the Cosmic line. I know it can get confusing at times. Never hurts to ask. Sometimes it just takes anouther set eyes to aleaviate some confusion.

2011/5.0

Reaction score
Dont forget to order some Dlux for that black trim
920383b53f41ee1c61faa5ffb6a376d1.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back