Post pictures of your Silver / Gray Mustangs

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
hey Sharad is your decklid actually painted between the taillights or is that an aftermarket piece? i've been wanting to do something clean like that and that section of your car really stuck out to me since ours are set up so similarly.

Sorry I'm so late on this. I just saw the post. When I had the satellite antenna and faux gas cap shaved, I had the whole decklid painted Sterling Gray Metallic. I thought I would like black between the lights better, but I dipped it first to make sure. What you see in that photo is the plastidip. I like it though, so I'll either paint it satin black or gloss black soon.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I like the look, it's unfortunate that the rear bumper color is such a terrible match. Heck, can't even use the word 'match' when describing that bumper. I could never accept such a bad paint job if I were paying for it.

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
I like the look, it's unfortunate that the rear bumper color is such a terrible match. Heck, can't even use the word 'match' when describing that bumper. I could never accept such a bad paint job if I were paying for it.

Are you talking about sharads rear bumper? It may be the lighting but i can see what you mean

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Best taillights for the 2010-2014. Make it look so much cleaner. Nice ride! :beerdrink:

That looks great! :thumb:

Thanks guys.

You wouldn't see that offensive bumper for very long before it faded away in the distance if we lined 'em up. :evillaugh:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
^^^^Nice!

We added a sterling grey V6 'Vert to the stable last weekend. The wifey's new pony.

20140725_135110_zps61546d26.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back