post your JDM/DTM/out of the ordinary style wheels

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Bags are for those afraid of commitments :)

You can go that low with coilovers. Don't be afraid.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
And don't like performance either. Added weight, more to break, etc

DRock

Reaction score

His kit actually comes in at damn near close to the stock stuff. More to break......if your breaking something with bags then you did it wrong.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
If I had the cash Id get RideTech air suspension instantly. That setup is amazing and it functions really well from what I heard. I don't ever plan to perform hard in this car so I think it would work well for me.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Eh I dislike bags. Buddy of mine had bags. Shit was a pain in the ass during the winter.

Menes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
what coilovers are you running?

Yes, there bags. Running Airlift Performance kit and absolutely love them, every aspect!

Eh I dislike bags. Buddy of mine had bags. Shit was a pain in the ass during the winter.

Ok dude enough is enough, what the fuck is your problem. I understand your rebuttal for when I posted in YOUR thread about my set up but it is completely unnecessary for you to come onto a separate thread with your negativity and close mindedness. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion and don't need you to argue with what they like and so forth. Get a fucking life bro.

For all you wondering what this is about feel free to read up.
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80104

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Dude, you're the one flaming hard core. Take some pepto and cool that fire. Bags have their place and you have given me shit hard core about them, why can't I give shit back? You fire at me but expect me to cower down? Come at me bro, fire doesn't scare me.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
His kit actually comes in at damn near close to the stock stuff. More to break......if your breaking something with bags then you did it wrong.

What I was talking about breaking isn't that bags cause you to break stuff, it's just added components to the suspension system. Air compressor, tank, hoses, and with all the connections it opens the possibility for leaks. You can drive on a blown strut but a leaky bag can be a real bitch. Even worse, a blown bag. Not that it will happen but it could.

Also, menes06gt, I'm glad you're happy with the airbags. I have read a lot of reviews on them and I'm sure they handle swell. I just like to pick at airbag people for the quote I keep repeating. Harmless teasing but it sure pissed you off. I didn't want to get all technical in the other thread but you really left me no choice. I hope we can be friends.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
What I was talking about breaking isn't that bags cause you to break stuff, it's just added components to the suspension system. Air compressor, tank, hoses, and with all the connections it opens the possibility for leaks. You can drive on a blown strut but a leaky bag can be a real bitch. Even worse, a blown bag. Not that it will happen but it could.

But this can be said about any mod. As soon as you add parts, it's more parts to break.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
If I were to do rims I think i would have to get one of these 2

attachment.php

I like these a lot, any idea what wheels? any other shots of it?

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I like these a lot, any idea what wheels? any other shots of it?

They are the Vossen CV3 wheels. I love these wheels and will probably be getting these ones when I do wheels along with a big break kit.

http://www.vossenwheels.com/wheels/vvscv3.aspx

Look up Project Last Ride or Chicane Mustang. Also on here there is a guy CutterWolf that had these wheels

attachment.php

attachment.php

DRock

Reaction score
That is Cobra Drifter's car on this site. It is on full ridetech set up

DRock

Reaction score
Low is te way to be!

SAVINI BM4's.....Never seen these on a s197.....
204403d9.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back