post your JDM/DTM/out of the ordinary style wheels

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
those look good, similar to the stance evolutions.

not my car.

$(KGrHqNHJC8E7z!vfpilBPCiVVcVNQ~~60_58.JPG

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
those are not the stance wheels? avant garde then? i feel like stance/vertini/getyourwheels wheels are all interchanging wheel designs and pricing them however they feel.

DRock

Reaction score
Wow that's weird lol. I watched mine be made so I know mine are Savini's........I like them different so I wouldn't be at another show with another car that had te same wheels

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I looked at wheels for months. I almost went with vertini magics but I got hesitant when I researched here for 5 mins http://www.getyourwheels.com/

its clear they are either the same company or diff companies marketing the same wheel under diff names. I can see about 4 identical wheel designs in different companies

DRock

Reaction score
Vetting Magic's are no where near the same as mine. That yellow in to the left of mine in the pic is MellowYellOw06's car. He has them. Not close. Advante garde wheels are just HRE knock offs like the rest of the wheels that are similar.

Now those stance wheels look a lot like mine. But I bet the weight is WAY different between the 2

DRock

Reaction score
Here is a quickie I snapped yesterday

Btw these pics are terrible I'm getting around to taking good ones.
efcfc605.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Nothing realy exotic here, but I am running ASA GT5's. I think they look good, I don't see many (i.e. zero) Mustang's with this type of wheel around where I live, and I didn't have to max out the gold card to get them.
20X10 on the rear, 20X8.5 front with a 1" wheel spacer (spacer on the front only), and they sit perfectly flush with the edge of the fender. And the rear wheels have a nice concave-ness to them, they way it should be. :)

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

DRock

Reaction score
I like them^^^but im not sure about that red cap on the mirrors

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I like them^^^but im not sure about that red cap on the mirrors

Yeah man, I hear ya. I honestly can't decide if I like that "accecnt" or not. My wife hates it! LOL

I had put them on there to try to highlight the red brake calipers, which you can't really see from those pics. I actually got the idea from some of the european tuners like the Porsche 911 GT3, the Fiat 500 Abarth, and even some color combos of the Boss 302. The good thing is, they are just applied with 3M 2-sided tape, so they can be changed out easily.

gt3rs2010_01_opta.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-front-three-quarter-1.jpg

mustang_boss_00_0810-md.jpg

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Vetting Magic's are no where near the same as mine. That yellow in to the left of mine in the pic is MellowYellOw06's car. He has them. Not close. Advante garde wheels are just HRE knock offs like the rest of the wheels that are similar.

Now those stance wheels look a lot like mine. But I bet the weight is WAY different between the 2

dude I know you dont have anything close to vertini magics. you are def right the stance is what your wheels look like. i was just making a statement that I almost got those (Magics)

DRock

Reaction score
dude I know you dont have anything close to vertini magics. you are def right the stance is what your wheels look like. i was just making a statement that I almost got those (Magics)

Fair enough. I like the Magic's alot. Good looking wheel, but I wanted something more euro......I think you made the right choice on yours.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Fair enough. I like the Magic's alot. Good looking wheel, but I wanted something more euro......I think you made the right choice on yours.

thanks. we both need good pic of our new set ups. cell phone pics dont do it justice

DRock

Reaction score
I need moar low and get off my lazy ass. Damn school taking all my car energy!

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Yeah man, I hear ya. I honestly can't decide if I like that "accecnt" or not. My wife hates it! LOL

I had put them on there to try to highlight the red brake calipers, which you can't really see from those pics. I actually got the idea from some of the european tuners like the Porsche 911 GT3, the Fiat 500 Abarth, and even some color combos of the Boss 302. The good thing is, they are just applied with 3M 2-sided tape, so they can be changed out easily.
I think one of the reasons they are iffy can be charged to the yellow fog lamps and the black c/s stripes... if the car was all white with red calipers, it would be a nice touch.

just my 2 cents... i like to see the limits being pushed

37607_414122543508_504823508_4768878_5553926_n.jpg

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
Don't think I posted these before if I did all well:roflmao:
xxr-522 in gold 19x8.5" +15mm offset wrapped in pirelli p-zero 255/40/19, car's lowered in these pics with tein s-tech springs, eibach pro series shocks/struts, gt500 upper mounts, cut rear factory bump stops.

1051416.jpg

1051415.jpg

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
This is a car we sponsored at SEMA last year, amazing car...amazing wheels.

finalride.png

01-joe-gosinski-last-ride-mustang1.jpg

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those rocker panels look way better than other pic's I have seen!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back