Posting in the WTB forum.

McLovin

forum member
Reaction score
I've read the rules and I am lost. I trying to make a post in the WTB forum as I am looking for a 2013+ GT500 Cluster and no one, within the last 6 months at least, has listed one.

I am prepared to be flamed for asking this question since the rules specifically state not to ask about them, however the rules also indicate the following:

KIMMER said:
We implemented some new rules to help protect the members from scammers. There is now two requirements that have to be met that will happen over time by being an active member, then the system automatically gives you the ability to post in the classifieds. Like I said, it's just put in place to give new members time to build credibility with the other members before trying to sell parts. You will still be able to post in the WTB area if you are looking for a part.

Can someone please clear this up for me? I'm not trying to go out of my way to cause a problem or to be a pest, so I apologize in advance if this question bothers someone.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you should be set up now - I'm guessing this is the first time you've tried to post in WTB since you became a contributing member?

McLovin

forum member
Reaction score
you should be set up now - I'm guessing this is the first time you've tried to post in WTB since you became a contributing member?

Yes sir it is. Thank you very much for your help!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no worries, there is a glitch in the Vbulletin software, screws up permissions when someone becomes a contributing member

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back