Powder Coating & Ceramic Coating Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
I have never seen it availabe, more detail please where have you seen that done? If I can get ahold of some powder that can do that effect I can.

I've only seen it done with electroplating and anodizing...not sure if it's possible with powdercoating but thought I'd mention it in case it gets you more interest. I honestly have no idea how it's done, sorry.

RedDragon777

forum member
Reaction score
Wow what i would do for Mystichrome on my valve covers and TB, heck even for the turbo i want. I would even go as far as stripping the hood and repainting the stripe that color if i could get the engine bay that color. But i know that is alot to ask for from powdercoating so i might just stick to Hammertone/Silver Vein.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Any chance you have a color that matches Legend Lime? We have a shit hot powdercoater in the Springs, but he doesn't have LL and charges an arm and a leg to color match...

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
I am going to investigate this further, very interested now
Wow what i would do for Mystichrome on my valve covers and TB, heck even for the turbo i want. I would even go as far as stripping the hood and repainting the stripe that color if i could get the engine bay that color. But i know that is alot to ask for from powdercoating so i might just stick to Hammertone/Silver Vein.
Let me look further into this, might be able to make it happen.
Any chance you have a color that matches Legend Lime? We have a shit hot powdercoater in the Springs, but he doesn't have LL and charges an arm and a leg to color match...
I dont have one right now but I will start looking for a color match, give me a bit, it takes the company I work with a little bit of time to send me samples to compare.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I dont have one right now but I will start looking for a color match, give me a bit, it takes the company I work with a little bit of time to send me samples to compare.
Thanks man. It'd be nice, and I likely have a few months before I pull the stock engine. Well, maybe in January. I'm supposed to have back surgery then, so I'd like to get the new block swapped in before then.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

RedDragon777

forum member
Reaction score
Let me look further into this, might be able to make it happen.

If you can make this happen i will buy the LPW differential cover, FRPP throttle body, and an extra set of valve covers ASAP so i can send them to you. Now i have to call Finish Master in San Antonio to get a quote again for G6 Mystichrome lol.

RedDragon777

forum member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Can you match Screaming Yellow??
I can also try to find a match for that as well, will take a little bit though, gotta get samples and check em out.
hmm not worth repainting my car but close enough that i might consider just doing the underhood stuff in that color. I will keep it mind, still need to collect the parts so i can send it all at once rather than small packages every so often.
Lol, well just let me know man, we can make it happen whenever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back