"Powered by Ford" Fender emblems (CJ/Shelby GT)

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
These are fender emblems that are found on all Shelby GT's and the bad ass cobra jet cars. They are hard to get. I planned on using them on my car but decided to sell them instead. Price is $85 shipped.

Last edited:

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
These are original I believe and you can see the difference. These look much more substantial. The real ones like these go for good money. This is actually a real good price for these. The ones on AM are a good deal but def difference

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
The AM ones seem like cheap tin metal or maybe even plastic, and they look thinner/flatter

I love the ones the OP is selling but even though it's a great deal for these particular emblems, can't spend that money ...

gtman2005

forum member
Reaction score
this is an excellent deal, I bought these for my 05 for $125 off ebay, $85 is a steal.

And yes they are metal, or at least metal plated, a magnet picks them up

glws

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
The ones listed in the American Muscle link are reproduction small block AC Cobra fender emblems. The ones that the OP listed originally came with Ford Racing Crate engines. Then Shelby used them on the Shelby GT.

I already have a pair of these but, the $85.00 price is really good. I will let somone else jump on this first before I PM the OP with payment.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back