Project Break a Boss

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
It's actually stupid simple to use, but it wont work for out cars or the S550. The hardest part is bending the wire, but with some simple measurements, it is pretty easy still.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I ran a 265 40 on the front, basically same height as the rear but fits the 10" wheel better.

Remember im on 19x10 and 19x11's now.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to be using it for autocross and open track racing where bigger tires up front is better. The 295 should fit without issues though.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Time to update your sig ... that engine removal weight reduction mod is gone ;)

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Yesterday was the first time I got on it playing around with some friends (not street racing but just having some fun) and man the fucking thing screams up top at 8,000 it is wailing like a fucking banshee holy shit! You let off the gas and the exhaust sounds like a machine gun until you step on it again and all is back to normal. It is downright mental. The car just pulls so hard up top and it is hard to judge where the redline is due to the onslaught of exhuast noise and the car just not wanting to stop pulling all the way up to redline. Quite simply the car is mental ... next thing on the list is safety stuff like a roll bar, harness, oil coolers & I do want to grab a watts link.

Last edited:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Yesterday was the first time I got on it playing around with some friends (not street racing but just having some fun) and man the fucking thing screams up top at 8,000 it is wailing like a fucking banshee holy shit! You let off the gas and the exhaust sounds like a machine gun until you step on it again and all is back to normal. It is downright mental. The car just pulls so hard up top and it is hard to judge where the redline is due to the onslaught of exhuast noise and the car just not wanting to stop pulling all the way up to redline. Quite simply the car is mental ... next thing on the list is safety stuff like a roll bar, harness, oil coolers & I do want to grab a watts link.

Yes. yes you do.

We need videos. Lots of videos. At least like 29 videos.

Yeah, what Laurel & Hardy said ^^

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man, when that car is around, I cannot stop smiling. It is absolutely vicious. I'm not sure a video can show just how nasty that ride is. As he blew past me, it felt like an 18 wheeler flew by. It was purely insane. Damn, just damn.
Good luck Sean, I love that MONSTER!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back